Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Current Obsession!

SKYRIM IS COMING!! In my oppinion, this is quite likely to be the greatest game to date. Am I holding Bethesda to unfair standards? No, certainly not! Oblivion WAS the pinicle of awesome and there is no denying it, but Skyrim's gonna trump it, along with anything else you're wasting your time playing! Now what I'm adressing here is this: WHY is Skyrim going to totally pwn all the other games? What's new about it that we did't see in Oblivion? Well here you have it my friends! However To avoid an excess in length, I'm splitting my Skyrim obsessions into various posts so be prepared for a series of blogs titled "Skyrim; (inster specific game aspet here)"...JUST OVER A MONTH TILL THE RELEASE!! haha yay. I'm so pumped, so I'm considering it my official job to get you equally as excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment